Friday 3 December 2010

It's been a while since I've blogged, so must start doing it again.
So, here goes; Shall it be the snow or not getting the world cup for 2018 or perhaps the cricket in Australia?

I'd like to talk about this countries inability to discern right from wrong, good from bad and to be able to speak forthrightly without fear of being accused of some kind of 'ism'

I'm fed up with weak thinking and speaking just to appease some supposed 'do-gooder' who is unwilling to acknowledge right from wrong.

I was amused looking at the Post Office website today explaining that the reason for having no mail for three days was the weather AND that the Postman's welfare was the most important thing. I wish no harm on our Posties, but I was such a one many years ago and I don't recall anyone worrying about my welfare when I trudged round in the snow.

We are a country that has lost its 'soul' Christianity is a poor second to Islam or even 'wicca' which is now an accepted religion.

The late Mary Whitehouse told a Christian meeting many years ago, "the reason we have no moral compass is your fault, because you have done nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment