Friday 31 December 2010

Another year nearly gone and we will be saying, 'where did it all go'?
I think the important question to ask ourselves is, "what did I do with my year'?

I'm not keen on new year resolutions or whether 2010 was a good, bad or indifferent year. For me it was a year of trying to live the christian life, doing the best for my Church, hoping my husband skills are as they should be.

I've laughed, cried, grieved, despaired, rejoiced.....just life!

As a member of the so called baby boomers I become 65 in 2011. It's quite amazing I'm still around when I consider the kind of life I lived in my 20s. Many of my friends felt I would never make 30 with the way I was living. BUT then along came Jesus and offered me real life.

How grateful am I? More than I can say

Have a blessed and successful 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment