Friday 3 September 2010

Its been a while since I have found the time to do a blog, but back on board now!

I think the biggest question I keep asking myself these days is, why are so few people are coming to true faith in Christ. Having preached recently at our Church holiday and listened to two other excellent challenging messages, as well as some great singing I am at a loss to understand why the lost are not responding to the gospel message.

If I had been able to transport those messages and singing to say Africa or Asia, there would have been a rush to receive Christ.

I'm fearful to give my opinion of why spiritually the UK is dead in the water, however I will risk it and hope not too many people read this blog.

The answer simply, is the judgement of God. Lester Sumrall, a great man of God and now with the Lord told me many years ago that God was judging us because we had lost our first love. He said God has given you so much, and for many years you took it round the world, but now your heart has grown cold ( read Matthew 24 )

In the UK we are being bombarded with false doctrine, some from America and some home grown. Many good Christians are being taken in by teaching which seems right on the surface, but take a closer look and you will see that much of it is unbiblical and derived from new age teaching.

But, please don't give up, because God has not given up on us, and as we continue to pray, live right, do right we will see the Holy Spirit break into the hardness of heart that permeates our land, because Jesus is Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment